[rancid] Exclude interface state changes
Laura Ball
2007-09-05 14:22:09 UTC
Currently our config-fetcher is reporting all interface state changes on
our Cisco routers running IOS. I would like to know how I can exclude
this information from being sent.
Lance
2007-09-05 18:17:53 UTC
Laura,

Are you sure you are talking about interface state? Interface state is
not tracked in the IOS. Interface state on the CatOS is tracked in the
config.txt but not IOS. I have been running RANCID for many years and
have not seen this. Please show me what you are talking about.

-Lance
this information from being sent.<hr>_______________________________________________