[rancid] Web front end?
kevin Fletch
2011-05-24 21:30:46 UTC
Hello,
I am trying to find the web front end that I've seen in some
screenshots or read about online, but I can find anything on where to
get it?
Is that available for use on ubuntu with an svn repo?
Ryan West

-ryan
Nick Buraglio

Patrick Beam
2011-05-25 02:10:33 UTC
Ryan,

If you are looking for websvn which we use and like a lot go to the
following URL http://www.websvn.info/
Paul Gear
2011-05-25 05:39:00 UTC
Hello,
I am trying to find the web front end that I've seen in some
screenshots or read about online, but I can find anything on where to get it?
Is that available for use on ubuntu with an svn repo?
It doesn't quite count as an svn viewer, but i use Observium [1] as my
web front-end to RANCID. It only gives the current config, rather than
the history, but it does it in such a way that it's integrated with all
the other info that Observium knows about the device (e.g. port stats,
CPU utilisation, etc.).

Paul

[1] http://www.observium.org/