[rancid] CatOs
Bruno Costa
2008-04-11 19:52:27 UTC
Good evening

I need help please

I have some cisco switches still using CatOs. I try to run Rancid on them,
but I cannot get the configs.

I solved the whole “enable” password problem, and clogin is working fine
with the CatOs switches. Nonetheless it doesnŽt retrieve the configurarions.

Is there any way to do it?

Thkx
Lance Vermilion
Zarahel
2008-04-14 17:42:19 UTC
No

I didnŽt knew that was possible. So, instead of routername:cisco:up, what
is it? How do I define Catos in router.db?

Thkx

_____

Thkx
Lance Vermilion
2008-04-14 17:47:44 UTC
mydevice:cat5:up
Post by Zarahel
No
I didnŽt knew that was possible. So, instead of routername:cisco:up, what
is it? How do I define Catos in router.db?
Thkx
*Enviada:* segunda-feira, 14 de Abril de 2008 17:53
*Para:* Bruno Costa