[rancid] bay/nortel switches
Omachonu Ogali
2009-10-08 15:14:39 UTC
I know you're not a big fan of menu-based systems, but I've inherited a
network full of Nortel switches, that I need to monitor the configurations
of. So I modified the brancid and blogin scripts to deal with the initial
menu.

In my environment, I created a separate set of binaries for the gear since
the original bay stuff doesn't work with the code I'm running. I also have a
few Nortel Passports, that also aren't serviced by the bay stuff.

I'm not sure if splitting this things up in the format I've done is the way
to go, but here are some diffs...

Thanks,
oo
Smirnoff Alexander
2009-10-09 06:40:33 UTC
I have troubles with downloading Nortel Passports configs in CLI, and
move to snmp->tftp downloading. Arter that configs go to rancid , store
and diffs on standart scheme.

oo
Omachonu Ogali
2009-10-09 19:14:59 UTC
I tend to have a problem with my telnet session hanging when I do a "show
config -all" which dumps out default, and non-default changes, so I reverted
back to just plain old "show config" which just displays non-default
changes.

oo