[rancid] Linksys switches
Miles Lott
2011-09-08 21:48:36 UTC
I wanted to respond to the following thread about fetching configs from
Linksys switches.
http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2010-March/004750.html

I have a hacked-up version of hlogin and hrancid called llogin and
lrancid. I should be close to finishing these up by tomorrow so I can
contribute if there is still a need.
--
Miles Lott - ***@gie.com
Gulf Interstate Engineering

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.
Alex DEKKER
2011-09-09 08:50:28 UTC
Post by Miles Lott
I have a hacked-up version of hlogin and hrancid called llogin and
lrancid. I should be close to finishing these up by tomorrow so I can
contribute if there is still a need.
I can test this and let you know if they work with SFE2xxx switches.

alexd
Jason Wever
2011-09-09 19:17:24 UTC
Post by Miles Lott
I wanted to respond to the following thread about fetching configs from
Linksys switches.
http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2010-March/004750.html
I have a hacked-up version of hlogin and hrancid called llogin and lrancid.
 I should be close to finishing these up by tomorrow so I can contribute if
there is still a need.
(Re-sending so it goes to the list this time)

I'd love to play with a copy of these if you make them available. I
have an SRW2048 and several SRW2024s that I've been hoping to get
working with RANCID.

Thanks,
Jason Wever
Miles Lott
2011-09-09 19:32:24 UTC
<head>
</head>
Thanks, Jason.&nbsp; I hadn't gotten an email from the thread and was
waiting for that to reply.&nbsp; Hopefully this stays inline.<br>
I wonder how I should go about sharing this.&nbsp; In other words, patch or
tar, etc.<br>
Jason Wever wrote:
cite="mid:CAEqBX7-GGy3bukNOQv23r7KEb0eLZ=***@mail.gmail.com"
type="cite"> <pre wrap="">On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Miles Lott <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:***@gie.com">&lt;***@gie.com&gt;</a> wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">I wanted to respond to the following thread about fetching configs from
Linksys switches.
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2010-March/004750.html">http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2010-March/004750.html</a>

I have a hacked-up version of hlogin and hrancid called llogin and lrancid.
&nbsp;I should be close to finishing these up by tomorrow so I can contribute if
there is still a need.
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->
(Re-sending so it goes to the list this time)

I'd love to play with a copy of these if you make them available. I
have an SRW2048 and several SRW2024s that I've been hoping to get
working with RANCID.

Thanks,
</pre>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Miles Lott - <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:***@gie.com">***@gie.com</a>
Gulf Interstate Engineering
ofc +1 713 375-4489
cel +1 713 899-4329
</pre>
<hr>
Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in this electronic message. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.<br>