[rancid] Re: RANCID admin web front-end
Walter Gould
2007-06-07 19:12:17 UTC
Group,

I have cobbled together a RANCID php/mysql based web front-end. It can
be used to add to, delete from and search for cisco devices in a mysql
db. There are also two perl scripts that export the needed data from
the db into the router.db and .cloginrc files. The tar archive is
attached to this e-mail. I hope this may be of use to some other
folks.

Walter
On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 2:59 PM, in message
Walter,
My script does not handle the .cloginrc as that is pretty much static
if
you are running TACACS+/RADIUS.
It could be handy, but you probably want to add support for mysql as
most people probably have that running instead of postgresql.
None the less it sounds exciting. let me know when you are done.
- Lance