[rancid] Re: RANCID admin web front-end
Jayant Jape
2009-10-31 05:06:22 UTC
Hi !
Id like to have steps for front end of rancid. Any one can share me the steps.Higly appreciate it

Thanks,
Jayant

________________________________

Warning : This message contains business confidential information . This message does not affect or modify any binding agreement nor state official policy of Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Ltd. ("TDN" ) unless digitally signed by TDN's authorised signatory. TDN does not accept any liability for any errors, loss, delayed delivery, tampering, corruption or presence of viruses in this message or any attachment.
Jayant Jape
2009-10-31 08:23:04 UTC
Hi Antonio,

Thanks for information.I have a small query will this work with opennms I currently have installed opennms using rpms.

Version:

1.6.5-1

Java Version:

1.6.0_13 Sun Microsystems Inc.

Java Virtual Machine:

11.3-b02 Sun Microsystems Inc.

Operating System:

Linux 2.6.18-92.el5 (i386)

Servlet Container:

jetty-6.1.9 (Servlet Spec 2.5)

It seems its asking for opennms1.7.1 ,does my current application support rancid....?

Regards,
Jayant

________________________________

Antonio Russo
2009-10-31 08:32:47 UTC
1.6.5-1 does not support rancid integration.

You have to install the last unstable....

but it is almost stable....there will be released 1.8.0 soon.

Antonio
attachment.
Antonio Russo
2009-10-31 08:26:13 UTC
Data: 31 ottobre 2009 8:26:10 GMT+01:00
Oggetto: Re: [rancid] Re: RANCID admin web front-end
Rocco Rionero wrote a REST service on Rancid.
rancid-api-0.98-bin.tar.gz
Once you have the Rest you can easly construct the service.
More I've written a GUI integrated in opennms for the Rancid,
http://www.opennms.org/index.php/RANCID_RWS
It is also possible to automatically provides nodes from opennms to
rancid using the rancid provisioning adapter.
Antonio
Antonio Russo