unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
This is where my clue runs out, and I am at a loss as to how to proceed
from here. I have tried digging in both Tcl and Expect source code to see
if can catch anything obvious, but alas, this is somewhat outside my area
of expertise (I am a networking guy, not a programmer)...

Any suggestions on how to proceed to find and fix this issue would be
welcome, as the only other option for us is to abandon FreeBSD and go with
Linux on the server, and we have already replaced too many FreeBSD boxes
with Linux for my liking, I don't want to see yet another one go...

Regards,
Lars Erik Gullerud