[rancid] Re: Switch Allied Telesyn and Enterasys B2
Valentino Vaia
2010-03-26 08:27:22 UTC
Hi Nick,

My scripts works as all the others present in the rancid project.
To use them
You must:
- modify in the directory bin of rancid
the script "rancid-fe" and add in the vendor table
%vendortable = (

'at' => 'ATrancid',

)

- add the script ATlogin and ATrancid in the directory bin where are
stored the others scripts as *login *rancid.

- In the directory var/<yourdevice>, you must add in the "router.db"
<yourdevice>:at:up
- remember to add in the ".cloginrc" the username and the password of
your devices
add user <yourdevice> <yourusername>
add password <yourdevice> <yourpassword>

Valentino
Hi Valentino,
Just came across your post. Where would I add the scripts so rancid
knows how to login and collect AT device info. Had a google and
everything is as clear as mud.
Nick
*Sent:* 17 March 2010 07:55
*Subject:* Re: [rancid] Re: Switch Allied Telesyn and Enterasys B2
I use these scripts to backup AT-8000S Series.
I hope what these will be useful for you
Valentino
Hi Valentino,
I would be most interested in the Allied Telesyn scripts and would be
most grateful if you could post to list.
Regards,
Alan