[rancid] Dell PowerConnect
Roberto Greiner
2009-10-08 14:02:16 UTC

I'm using Rancid for some time on our routers/switches, and recently we
acquired a few PowerConnect 6248 switches. I downloaded the scripts on
http://www.rickyninja.net/rancid/, and most of it works, but I'm getting
the problem that at the of a run, the script does not recognize the end
of the output, apparently due to the 'quit' command issue. Is somebody
still working on that problem?

Thank you,

Roberto Greiner
Marcos Roberto Greiner

Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
James Branch Cabell
Raina Otoni
2009-10-08 15:27:56 UTC
Hi

Have you tried this version?
http://www.rickyninja.net/rancid/dlogin-dev
Hi,
Roberto Greiner
Roberto Greiner

Iñaki Martinez Diez
2009-10-09 08:28:41 UTC
Post by Roberto Greiner
I've managed to make it work. "Deny IP Any Any" sent me a version he is
using, and it worked fine.
can you send to the list that working version ?

Thanks.
Roberto Greiner
2009-10-09 13:39:25 UTC
I'm sending the files dlogin and drancid atached in a tar.bz2 file (I
hope the list allows attach files). The rancid-fe I'm using is the one
in http://www.rickyninja.net/rancid/ .

Roberto