[rancid] Nortel Baystack 5510
Andrew Meyer
2016-12-16 16:17:34 UTC
So after further investigation I have found that there are extra scripts I can download and run, however, the brancid script work with it.  I am trying to figure out how to drop my rancid user into enable mode.  But it doesn't reauthenticate.  My question is, if I can't get it to reauth right now, if there a way to put in the .cloginrc file to not have an enable password?
heasley
2016-12-16 17:23:48 UTC
So after further investigation I have found that there are extra scripts I can download and run, however, the brancid script work with it.  I am trying to figure out how to drop my rancid user into enable mode.  But it doesn't reauthenticate.  My question is, if I can't get it to reauth right now, if there a way to put in the .cloginrc file to not have an enable password?
"to not have an enable password"? you mean do not enable? see noenable in
cloginrc(5).