[rancid] Re: rancid-2.3.2a6, clogin and HP Switches
f***@gmail.com
2007-08-02 17:51:24 UTC
Figured it out, I removed the "\n" line I added to "enable" and removed
the "." and the end of "Press any key to continue" on line 490 of clogin.

-Mark
Just installed the alpha version of rancid and trying to connect to a HP
ProCurve 5406zl switch. Using clogin, it works 50% of the time, the other
50% if hangs on the " Press any key to continue" login page.
Has anyone seen this before?
Thanks.
fyi: I had to add a "\n" to line 544 on clogin to send the enable command,
otherwise just "nable" was sent.
f***@gmail.com

Regnar Bang Lyngsø
2007-08-03 09:05:41 UTC

for HP equipment use hlogin and not clogin. clogin is for Cisco equipment.

Regards,
--
Regnar Bang Lyngsø, Network Administrator
AarhusKarlshamn Denmark A/S

***@gmail.com
Sent by: rancid-discuss-***@shrubbery.net

03-08-2007 05:38

rancid-***@shrubbery.net
cc

Subject
[rancid] rancid-2.3.2a6, clogin and HP Switches