[rancid] Deleting command for juniper
Massoud Sharififar
2016-07-04 02:52:42 UTC
Dear All,

I want to delete show system license command on rancid for my juniper
device, My reason is because I'm using rancid for my mx240 which is used
for dsl and each hour because of changing number of subscriber , rancid
sending me an email.

Any help appreciated

Massoud
Heasley
2016-07-04 14:59:31 UTC
Post by Massoud Sharififar
Dear All,
I want to delete show system license command on rancid for my juniper device, My reason is because I'm using rancid for my mx240 which is used for dsl and each hour because of changing number of subscriber , rancid sending me an email.
I think i fixed this in 3.4.1, else please show the diff to me. And, see rancid.types.conf(5).
Post by Massoud Sharififar
Any help appreciated
Massoud