[rancid] Cisco CRS/IOS XR
Elliott, Andrew
2008-01-02 18:31:49 UTC
Is anyone running rancid on Cisco devices running IOS XR?

We just deployed a bunch of CRS's with IOS XR and I have them backing up
to rancid, but wanted to know if there were any specific issues that
anyone has run into with running rancid against IOS XR. (or anything
specific to IOS XR or CRS that anyone has added which helped out)

Thanks,

---
(o< Andrew Elliott desk: 989.758.6987
//\ Tier II Data cell: 989.213.5794
V_/_ XO Communications
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"Don't EVER cross the streams."
Michael Lyngbøl
2008-01-02 19:24:14 UTC
Post by Elliott, Andrew
Is anyone running rancid on Cisco devices running IOS XR?
Yes.
Post by Elliott, Andrew
We just deployed a bunch of CRS's with IOS XR and I have them backing up
to rancid, but wanted to know if there were any specific issues that
anyone has run into with running rancid against IOS XR. (or anything
specific to IOS XR or CRS that anyone has added which helped out)
You'll need 2.3.2a for XR support. Works great here.

/Michael
--
Michael Lyngbøl -- michael at lyngbol dot dk
Network Architect, AS3292 TDC, IP·backbone