[rancid] Netscreen ssh login with different port
Beer Thomas
2008-08-20 06:26:32 UTC
Hi, i d like to use rancid to make config backups of different netscreen firewalls. I had to change the ssh port on some of them! HereŽs the problem.
Somehow i canŽt set the port in the .cloginrc file. The docu only shows this option with telnet.

any idea?

thx
hina
2008-08-20 08:56:13 UTC
You can find the documentation you need :
http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/wiki/index.php/Quick_HOWTO_:_Ch1_:_Network_Backups_With_Rancid
.clogin.rc

add method * telnet ssh
I hope it will help you
hina
Hi, i d like to use rancid to make config backups of different netscreen firewalls. I had to change the ssh port on some of them! Here´s the problem.
Somehow i can´t set the port in the .cloginrc file. The docu only shows this option with telnet.
any idea?
thx