[rancid] Current 3.X and Fortinet.
Chris Davis
2016-03-08 21:49:06 UTC
Does the current 3.X version of Rancid support Fortinet firewalls? I don't see it in the list, nor do I see any add-on patches on the ftp site.

I'd like to move to 3.x, but I'd like it to handle my firewalls. Not seeing anything on the website that confirms.

Chris
Jeroen Wouda
2016-03-09 07:12:54 UTC
Yes it does.

However, there is a patch available which I recommend, since otherwise the result might be broken (depending on your Fortinet firmware version).

Kind regards,

Jeroen
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wouda
Systems Architect

[cid:***@02ec3961.4e9e1071]<https://www.denit.nl>
Kabelweg 21
1014 BA Amsterdam

Telefoon +31 (0) 20 337 18 01
Web www.denit.nl<https://www.denit.nl>
E-mail ***@denit.nl<mailto:***@denit.nl>

[cid:***@1440db58.49b84c14]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/113944> [cid:***@677c40ce.42b425bb] <https://twitter.com/denithosting>

Denit Hosting Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 en ISO 27001:2013 gecertificeerd.

Chris Davis
2016-03-09 16:33:05 UTC
Where do I find the patch Jeroen? I’m running 5.2.5 currntly. I didn’t see a Fortinet patch in the contributed library.

Chris

[Denit Hosting Solutions]<https://www.denit.nl>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/113944> [cid:***@01D179EF.0E5FF790] <https://twitter.com/denithosting>

Jeroen Wouda