[rancid] Nortel Passport
Smirnoff Alexander
2008-07-14 13:10:24 UTC
Hello, Dwi Chandra !

Can you show you scripts for Nortel Passport?
Hi All,
Just managed to get out from my routine tasks :-)
I have a modified blogin and brancid into pplogin and pprancid
(including
adding 'passport' in rancid-fe as well)
I claim to be the beginner at this case ;) Because somehow, the prancid
keeps quitting due to 'end of run not found'
I have tried changing several possible part in prancid as to what I
could
understand, but no luck.
pplogin works like charm and I keep using it for several remote login
tasks
(several 12 - 15 passport 8600 is not easy to tame ;) )
If anyone would like to have a look, I'll be happy to post it tomorrow
on
those two (modified) scripts.
Cheers,
Dwi