[rancid] current version of WLC script
Deny IP Any Any
2010-06-15 15:43:01 UTC
Where is the best place to get rancid scripts for a Cisco WLC 5508,
running version 6.0? I've found a few from April in the mail archive,
not sure if that is the latest version or not.

Thank you.
deny ip any any (4393649193 matches)
Michael Stefaniuc
2010-06-16 08:31:05 UTC
Post by Deny IP Any Any
Where is the best place to get rancid scripts for a Cisco WLC 5508,
running version 6.0? I've found a few from April in the mail archive,
not sure if that is the latest version or not.
Yeah, that should be the latest one. John Heasley intended to accept it
upstream.

bye
michael
Christopher DeRemer
2010-06-16 15:40:41 UTC
Post by Deny IP Any Any
Where is the best place to get rancid scripts for a Cisco WLC 5508,
running version 6.0? I've found a few from April in the mail archive,
not sure if that is the latest version or not.
Yeah, that should be the latest one. John Heasley intended to accept it upstream.
bye
michael
Can we all set up a Git or something to work on the WLC script because I've found it to be troublesome with my version 5 controllers... haven't tried version 6 yet but I'm not headed to that revision soon anyway.

Cheers,

Christopher DeRemer, CCENT
Network Administrator
Phoebe Services
484.619.2168 (Single # Reach)

NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains information intended for a specific individual(s). Any inappropriate use, distribution or duplication is strictly prohibited. If received in error, notify the sender and immediately delete this transmission.
john heasley
2010-06-16 17:09:33 UTC
Post by Michael Stefaniuc
Post by Deny IP Any Any
Where is the best place to get rancid scripts for a Cisco WLC 5508,
running version 6.0? I've found a few from April in the mail archive,
not sure if that is the latest version or not.
Yeah, that should be the latest one. John Heasley intended to accept it
upstream.
Ryan West was going to merge the two scripts and test with David Mantock.
i dont believe they're done.