[rancid] F5 and rancid
b***@gmx.ch
2011-02-08 08:19:21 UTC
Hi out there

Does somebody have a rancid script for the F5 loadbalancer boxes?

Any help is appreciated
bb
bob watson
2011-02-08 09:30:10 UTC
It comes with RANCID 2.3.4 - f5rancid....
There is an issue with backing up SSL keys though.
See mail list archives for details.
Bob
Andrea Arquint
2011-02-08 10:09:44 UTC
Hi Bob

I'm looking for an centos rpm. I tried to create one by myself but there are some errors and I'm not much familiar with rpmbuild.

So if there is somebody out there with an centos rpm for version 2.3.4 or higher let me please know.

kr
bb

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
b***@gmx.ch
2011-02-08 10:49:40 UTC
Hi there

I did now find spec file for the rpmbuild process for rancid.
So I was able to create a new rpm with rancid 2.3.6 for centos 5.5.

I have to now further test but as far as I can see in logs the bigip boxes are gathered now.

thanx anyway
bb

-------- Original-Nachricht --------