[rancid] Ubiquiti
Roy
2011-11-27 20:17:48 UTC
I have been experimenting with an add-on for Ubiquiti radios. Anyone
interested in trying it out and giving me any comments?

Roy
Antonio Russo
2011-11-28 07:00:10 UTC
I'm interested!

I have a couple of devices to backup!

Antonio

Sid Arnold
2011-11-28 01:34:38 UTC
I would be really interested.

Sid

Sent from my iPhone

Roy
2014-01-30 00:04:16 UTC
<head>
</head>
wrote:<br>
cite="mid:aed61c96-4207-4310-a9f4-***@googlegroups.com"
type="cite">
would be very interested testing it out, and might be able to
help with any development needed.
On Sunday, November 27, 2011 2:17:48 PM UTC-6, Roy wrote:
0.8ex;border-left: 1px #ccc solid;padding-left: 1ex;">I have
been experimenting with an add-on for Ubiquiti radios.
 Anyone <br>
interested in trying it out and giving me any comments?
target="_blank"
onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shrubbery.net%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo.cgi%2Francid-discuss\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFxDc9THO4kEeNPP6LhB8MdRSxP3w';return
true;"
onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shrubbery.net%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo.cgi%2Francid-discuss\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFxDc9THO4kEeNPP6LhB8MdRSxP3w';return
Michael W. Lucas
2014-01-30 00:29:57 UTC
I would also be VERY interested in an Ubiquiti backup script!

Sorry I missed the original message.

Michael W. Lucas - ***@michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/
Absolute OpenBSD 2/e - http://www.nostarch.com/openbsd2e
coupon code "ILUVMICHAEL" gets you 30% off & helps me.
Hughes, Doug
2014-01-30 01:08:16 UTC
We have a pair of Ubiquity radios.

On 1/29/2014 2:03 PM, Eric Johnson wrote:
Hi, did you have any luck with this add-on? I would be very interested testing it out, and might be able to help with any development needed.
Thanks!

Josten, Michael
2014-01-30 06:25:22 UTC
Sounds very interesting. About which devices are you talking in particular ? I might test it on
ubnt nano stations and rockets.

Richard Savage
2014-01-30 07:01:13 UTC
We have a pair of nan ridge m5's which would be interested in trying it on.

Where is the addon available?

Thanks

Rich

Eric Johnson