[rancid] correct version to use?
Chris Gauthier
2009-02-04 23:38:37 UTC
John,

I am seeing several versions of rancid that people have said they are
using right now. I am using 2.3.2a7. Others are on a8 or a9. What
version is the best version to use and/or most stable at the moment? I
am not looking to make a bunch of changes, but I also don't want to fall
"behind the times", so to speak.

Thanks,

Chris
john heasley
2009-02-05 00:20:44 UTC
Post by Chris Gauthier
John,
I am seeing several versions of rancid that people have said they are
using right now. I am using 2.3.2a7. Others are on a8 or a9. What
version is the best version to use and/or most stable at the moment? I
am not looking to make a bunch of changes, but I also don't want to fall
"behind the times", so to speak.
please use 2.3.2a9. I'm trying to catch-up with patches and other bits
folks have contributed, assuming that I can verify they are proper and
functional.