[rancid] Netscaler 9.1 Rancid support
Ryan Mortensen
2010-02-12 02:09:47 UTC
Has anyone been able to get Rancid working correctly with Netscaler 9.1? Seems like it's an issue with the prompt being ">" but I've been able to hack nslogin so that I can run commands out of it but nsrancid still just times out even after I changed it's prompt. Anyone?
john heasley
2010-02-12 02:16:11 UTC
nsrancid will also need to know what the prompt looks like.
Ryan Mortensen
2010-02-12 02:20:13 UTC
Yeah....sry I wasn't clearer. I also hacked nsrancid to detect the prompt but it's still just timing out.
john heasley
2010-02-12 02:24:32 UTC
Post by Ryan Mortensen
Yeah....sry I wasn't clearer. I also hacked nsrancid to detect the prompt but it's still just timing out.
nsrancid -d -c somecommand devicename

should help debug the problem recognizign the prompt.