[rancid] new to rancid
Ram Dahal
2009-05-22 12:31:25 UTC
I am new to rancid and installed the rancid in fedora. Could anybody help me
to use rancid in switches and routers.

regards
ram
Ron Whitney
2009-05-22 18:56:55 UTC
Personally, I'd start with the guides referenced on the official RANCID
website:

http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/#started

Between these, the readme and the FAQ, you should get the bulk of what
you need to get started.

ram
Ryan DeBerry
2009-05-22 19:12:10 UTC
Also check out

http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/wiki/index.php/Quick_HOWTO_:_Ch1_:_Network_Backups_With_Rancid

between the 2 you should be able to have rancid up and running fairly quick.