[rancid] Get config from some rancid server to one cvsweb
Christophe Terpreau
2007-07-10 09:18:31 UTC
Hello,

i would like to backup some cisco devices from 3 rancid server but be
able to put all config in only one cvsweb server.

How can i do that ??

Many thx for your help.
Regards.
David Croft
2007-07-10 13:12:44 UTC
I did this by NFS mounting the rancid/var/CVS/ directory though you
could also do it with rsync etc.

Then modify @CVSrepositories in cvsweb.conf to point to each repository.

David
David Luyer