[rancid] Rancid + Adtran?
Scott Baker
2014-12-17 18:42:27 UTC
Has anyone used Rancid with an Adtran gear? We're looking at using
Rancid to backup the configs on our TA5000s. They're very Cisco like.

I don't see Adtran as a "device type".
--
Scott Baker - Canby Telcom
Senior System Administrator - RHCE
Dan Anderson
2014-12-17 19:51:36 UTC
I cloned and butchered the "rancid" script from 2.3.6 back in the day to
work with AOS devices (primarily NetVanta 3200s and 3300s). It worked in
2.3.8 from what I recall. I've attached it here if someone wants to clean
it up and update it for 3.x. I don't have any Adtran devices to test with
anymore.