[rancid] clogin: post-login pre-collection commands ?
Sam Stickland
2008-09-08 12:58:09 UTC

Is there an option to issue commands 'post login' but pre config collection?

We have some isolated firewall service module contexts, so after logging
into the admin context you have to enter "changeto context XXXX" before
issuing the "show run" etc.

Sam
Sam Stickland
2008-09-08 15:34:29 UTC
Shortly after posting this message I saw the "Download configs from one
router through another" and the patch against 2.3.2a8 posted there looks
like it will help with this as well.

Sam
Hi,