[rancid] ASA Cisco autocommand
teddyalf
2012-05-24 15:17:37 UTC
Hi all,
I have a problem with an user connecting to a cisco ASA.
I'm using the auto command "feature" for the rancid user so it logs in
and then the firewall shows its config. After that the connection is
closed. It seems that rancid 2.3.8 doesn't like this behaviour so I
receive these errors:

clogin error: Error: TIMEOUT reached
10.20.20.1: End of run not found

Anybody tried and solved the problem?
I tried with another with no auto command "feature" and everything work.

Byeee and thank you,

Teddy.
Ryan West

teddyalf
heasley
2012-05-25 12:46:37 UTC
Post by teddyalf
username rancid privilege 15 autocommand show running-config view full
i have to ask; why would you do that?