[rancid] autoenable in clogin
Wardlaw, Jeff
2008-05-16 12:47:36 UTC
I'm monitoring a cisco ASA and a couple of 2851s. I had the ASA working
just fine, but when I added the 2851s, I had to enable autoenable on
~/bin/clogin:
# The default is that you login non-enabled (tacacs can have you login
already
# enabled)
set avautoenable 1

Now, the 2851s are working, but I'm getting errors from rancid about the
ASA:

The following routers have not been successfully contacted for more than
4 hours.
-rw-r----- 1 rancid rancid 47617 2008-05-15 16:45 asa1.cmc.internal

output from clogin:
***@cmc-rancid:~/bin$ clogin -c 'sh ru' asa1.cmc.internal
asa1.cmc.internal
spawn ssh -c 3des -x -l rancid asa1.cmc.internal
***@asa1.cmc.internal's password:
Type help or '?' for a list of available commands.
asa1>
Error: TIMEOUT reached
***@cmc-rancid:~/bin$

Any hints?