[rancid] clogin -c
Reinhard Kucera
2010-10-20 14:37:45 UTC
Hey,
Is it possible to send commands to the router everytime I do rancid-run? For
example, I want to running config copied to a tftp server. With clogin I
would to:

clogin -c "copy running-conf tftp://1.1.1.1/dir/switch.conf" switch-name

As rancid is using clogin, can I somehow use the -c option from clogin for
each device?

ryan
john heasley
2010-10-23 21:40:49 UTC
Post by Reinhard Kucera
Hey,
Is it possible to send commands to the router everytime I do rancid-run? For
example, I want to running config copied to a tftp server. With clogin I
clogin -c "copy running-conf tftp://1.1.1.1/dir/switch.conf" switch-name
As rancid is using clogin, can I somehow use the -c option from clogin for
each device?
just run it, before rancid starts, for each line in routers.up.