[rancid] Cisco GSS support?
Tyler Hall
2007-05-25 20:42:53 UTC
I have a Cisco GSS that I'm trying to login, via clogin.

Our tacacs server allows the rancid user to do basic commands (sh run)
without enable access.

However, when it logs in, it errors out on me.

[***@jump /home/rancid/bin]$ ./clogin -noenable -c "sh run" glb1.test.com

***@glb1.test.com's password:
Last login: Fri May 25 20:39:31 2007 from localhost
rancid
glb1>rancid
^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.
glb1>

I don't know why it tries to send the 'username' gain after it connects
successfully. Perhaps clogin doesn't support the GSS yet?
john heasley
2007-05-29 23:28:27 UTC
Post by Tyler Hall
I have a Cisco GSS that I'm trying to login, via clogin.
Our tacacs server allows the rancid user to do basic commands (sh run)
without enable access.
However, when it logs in, it errors out on me.
Last login: Fri May 25 20:39:31 2007 from localhost
^^^^^^ matched this, would be my guess. what is this gss thing?
This isnt IOS, right? looks more like the AGM.
Post by Tyler Hall
rancid
glb1>rancid
^