[rancid] companies that use Rancid
Alexandra Bakhto
2007-04-25 22:07:07 UTC
Hi:

I am trying to locate several companies that use Rancid and are based
out of Victoria, BC, Vancouver, BC or Seattle, WA so we can contact them
and ask about their experience with Rancid.

Could you please help?

Thanks,

Alexandra Bakhto, MA, CCNP, CCDP, CISSP, GIAC GISP Network Administrator
(WAN), National Money Mart
Office: 250-595-5211 x421
Fax: 250-412-3110
E-Mail: ***@moneymart.ca <mailto:***@moneymart.ca>

This message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and destroy this message.
Lance
2007-04-25 22:19:52 UTC
I know DHL and Bestwestern use it along with Global Crossing, and some
other ISPs.