[rancid] how to create custom devices
Jack O Regan
2015-10-01 14:07:17 UTC
Hi All,

I want to create some custom devices in rancid but I can't find a guide
that makes sense to me. I have some virtual contexts that I want to get the
config from. I also have some non-cisco devices that I need to get too. I
just need to know what are the files I need to create/edit.

Regards,
Jack
heasley
2015-10-01 20:42:39 UTC
Post by Jack O Regan
I want to create some custom devices in rancid but I can't find a guide
that makes sense to me. I have some virtual contexts that I want to get the
config from. I also have some non-cisco devices that I need to get too. I
just need to know what are the files I need to create/edit.
the current FAQ, see rancid webpage, has a section about this.