[rancid] $host: found unexpected command -
Peter Serwe
2008-11-05 20:43:35 UTC
So, I wanted to add a command to rancid.

I added it into the @commandtable. Is there somewhere else it needs to go?

Reading through ~/bin/rancid and greps through the ~/bin/ directory
didn't seem to point me in the right direction.

Peter
Lance Vermilion
2008-11-06 15:37:52 UTC
Peter,

Just add them to the commandtable and the sub routine you choose needs
to be able to handle that command's output so it will get recorded
correctly and put in the sub of ProcessHistory.

-Lance