[rancid] Checkpoint
Daniel Schmidt
2011-11-14 15:52:08 UTC
Anybody ever have any success with Checkpoint? Thkx

of public business,is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act, and may be disclosed to third parties.
Michael Schwartzkopff
2011-11-14 19:13:50 UTC
Post by Daniel Schmidt
Anybody ever have any success with Checkpoint? Thkx
Check Point stores its config not in a text based format. So rancid will not be
able to backup.

You have to use Check Points own backup tools.

Greetings,
--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
Guardinistr. 63

Tel: (0163) 172 50 98
Fax: (089) 620 304 13
Daniel Schmidt
2011-11-14 19:18:21 UTC
I've never actually used a checkpoint - Thanks for the information