[rancid] FW: Need Help important plz
bha Qaqish
2011-07-01 19:39:37 UTC
Dear
I had installed rancid and work normally, I had I an issue
Depending on the website , I had installed it on server and the web interface is available for non admin to access configuration:

1. How could I put a password for the web interface

2. How could I prevent access for some ip and grant access to another
Am looking forward for your help plz
Br
bha Qaqish

Br
Ryan West
2011-07-01 19:44:29 UTC
You can allow access to certain virtual directories in Apache. As for the password part, I'm using LDAP with a select number of users. Look at htpasswd for examples.

-ryan

Br
bha Qaqish
2011-07-01 19:50:58 UTC
For password part , if anyone open the gui does it required a password .

And by default what is the directory for the rancid web access

n bha