[rancid] htpasswd is working in only one machine
Wagner Pereira
2010-03-24 12:43:39 UTC
Hi, folks.

I made all the configs described in the manual, but the
htpasswd/htaccess authentication method is working only in my machine.

It means that just for me it is necessary provide the user/password for
access the Rancid via cvsweb.

Thanks for any help.
--
Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901
Ryan West
2010-03-24 12:48:59 UTC
Wagner,
I made all the configs described in the manual, but the
htpasswd/htaccess authentication method is working only in my machine.
It means that just for me it is necessary provide the user/password for
access the Rancid via cvsweb.
Thanks for any help.
This is out of scope of RANCID, but this is what I used for LDAP authentication and simple .htaccess.

http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialApacheAddingLoginSiteProtection.html#LDAP

-ryan