[rancid] dlogin ( http://www.rickyninja.net/rancid/ )
Mr. James W. Laferriere
2011-08-22 18:57:22 UTC
Hello All , Does anyone know howto contact the site administrator & get
them to fix the redirect to port :81 for the webpage in the subject matter .
ie: http://www.rickyninja.net/rancid/

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at web.rickyninja.net:81.

Tia , JimL
| James W. Laferriere | System Techniques | Give me VMS |
| Network&System Engineer | 3237 Holden Road | Give me Linux |
| ***@baby-dragons.com | Fairbanks, AK. 99709 | only on AXP |
Mr. James W. Laferriere
2011-08-22 20:55:24 UTC
Hello All ,
Post by Mr. James W. Laferriere
Hello All , Does anyone know howto contact the site administrator &
get them to fix the redirect to port :81 for the webpage in the subject
matter .
ie: http://www.rickyninja.net/rancid/
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at web.rickyninja.net:81.
This is a problem with a firewall configuration at place of employ .
Thank you all for your help .

Twyl , JimL