[rancid] (no subject)
Alejandro Sanchez
2011-07-20 09:20:04 UTC
Hi team,

My .cloginrc file is not working properly.

For some reason, is not using what I put on .cloginrc file

I just have

Add user * username

Add password * password enablepassword

Add method * ssh

But when I test the login with clogin x.x.x.x, it then try to use telnet
and the old credentials

Any idea?

**CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE**
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply e-mail.
Gareth Hopkins
2011-07-20 09:27:27 UTC
Hi Alejandro,

It sounds like clogin is referencing another .cloginrc file.

You can make sure by using the -f flag when running clogin - clogin -f
/location/of/.cloginrc

Cheers,

Gareth
Hi team,****
My .cloginrc file is not working properly. ****
For some reason, is not using what I put on .cloginrc file****
** **
Alejandro Sanchez
2011-07-20 10:03:23 UTC
Solved, thanks

I was logged as root and there were 2 .cloginrc files on both root and rancid2 user

Removed the root one