[rancid] Support for Ciena
Will Lampen
2017-11-22 21:43:43 UTC
I have several different models of ciena switches and wanted to know if there is some official support of someone has created the scripting to support this Vendor.

Thanks

Will Lampen
heasley
2017-11-22 22:20:09 UTC
ciena waveserver support is in 3.7.
Erik Muller
2017-12-01 03:58:36 UTC
Post by heasley
Post by Will Lampen
I have several different models of ciena switches and wanted to know if there is some official support of someone has created the scripting to support this Vendor.
ciena waveserver support is in 3.7.
And if you need SAOS support (3942, 3904, etc), you could try
https://github.com/ermuller/rancid-stuff. It works for me, but I don't
have access to any waveserver platform boxes to test it for a proper merge.
-e