[rancid] Nortel Baystack 5000 series switch
Andrew Meyer
2016-12-12 17:13:39 UTC
Trying to look for ways to get this working with RANCID.  Do I need to use baynet?
heasley
2016-12-12 21:23:26 UTC
Trying to look for ways to get this working with RANCID.  Do I need to use baynet?
No idea. Try it. if its an oem, try the oem type if there is one.
Andrew Meyer
2016-12-13 14:02:34 UTC
So I got it to work with the baynet config.  However I get something about the enable password not working.  Do I need to do a enableprompt?
Andrew Meyer
2016-12-13 14:19:35 UTC
                         Incorrect PasswordError: Check your Enable passwd