[rancid] Scripts to archive the Cisco GSS configurations.
Patrick Mullaney
2007-04-06 17:23:58 UTC
Hello Rancid-Discuss Mailing List,

We are looking to see if anyone has had any luck developing a Rancid
script to download the Cisco GSS configuration.

Patrick M.
***@ccbill.com
Chris Moody
2007-04-06 19:19:54 UTC
There's actually more than just the running config that needs backed up.
You have to get the contents of the dbase on the system as well.

There _is_ a backup routine for all the relevant bits on the system, but
no easy way to get the backups OFF the device.

I'm working on a routine to at minimum archive the backup tarballs.

-Chris