[rancid] Rancid upgrade 2.2.2 to 2.3.2
Bruce Jelley
2008-10-08 21:26:01 UTC
Hi

I am new to Rancid and need to upgrade 2.2.2 to 2.3.2 on Red Hat 9.

Please can someone help on how to upgrade and what command will show the
version I am running?

Thanks

Bruce
A***@HydroOne.com
2008-10-09 16:18:59 UTC
Hi Dan,

I have commented it out, but still my backed up configs do not show this
info.

Anything else needs to be modified here.

Thanks