[rancid] Rancid for huawei router
Vinay Dongre
2015-01-30 04:49:15 UTC
DearTeam,

I have configured rancid on Cisco and it is working fine. For on huawei
router it is not working. I have tried by using hc2login nad h3crancid..
but no lunck :(.

Please need help.

Regards,
Vinay Dongre
Jethro R Binks
2015-01-30 08:41:21 UTC
Post by Vinay Dongre
I have configured rancid on Cisco and it is working fine. For on huawei
router it is not working. I have tried by using hc2login nad h3crancid..
but no lunck :(.
Please need help.
You will need to supply more information about version of rancid, what
happens when it doesn't work, errors, debug output, etc.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.