[rancid] Cisco WLC
David Mantock
2010-01-25 14:33:07 UTC
Hello There,

I need to backup a ciscowlc device and this is not the same as IOS or Cat5. I have seen on previous threads that there may exist some scripts for this type of device. Does anyone know where I can access them? ciscwlc I already have but it requires:wlogin.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
David
--
Nur noch bis 31.01.2010: DSL-Komplettpaket für 16,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02
Ryan West
2010-01-25 15:03:22 UTC
David,
I need to backup a ciscowlc device and this is not the same as IOS or
Cat5. I have seen on previous threads that there may exist some scripts
for this type of device. Does anyone know where I can access them?
ciscwlc I already have but it requires:wlogin.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
David
--
I got this off the archive a while back and made some small changes for version 5.x and above.

HTH,

-ryan