[rancid] contributions
Jonathan Hansen
2008-10-14 23:00:41 UTC
I have just added Dell Power Connect switches plus an ftp based script
for APC PDU units to our in house rancid, is there any interest in
adding these to the tree? If so I have permission from my company to
do so.

-Jonathan

PS: A warning... the ftp one is done in python since I only know
enough perl to hack other people's stuff not create my own. The Dell
one is in perl.
Alex Dekker
2008-10-15 08:53:58 UTC
Post by Jonathan Hansen
I have just added Dell Power Connect switches plus an ftp based script
for APC PDU units to our in house rancid, is there any interest in
adding these to the tree? If so I have permission from my company to
do so.
Yes, I'm interested. I have a number of Linksys SFE2000P switches [same as
Dells] that I'd like to back up with Rancid.

alexd
Tom Duijf
2008-10-22 14:49:30 UTC
Hi all,

We recently purchased a couple of citrix access gateways (which are
basically netscalars v8).
I have read on the mailing lists that the current nslogin / nsrancid
were built for the netscalar v6 (and lower?), but that it doesnt work
for the v8.

Does anyone have a working solution for this (and willing to share it ?
:) ).

Kind regards,
Tom