[rancid] Duplicate emails each poll
Nick Duda
2007-10-01 14:09:07 UTC
For a couple days now I keep getting the same email(s) over and over
from Rancid. Is it hung up on an email or something? How can I clear
this

- Nick
Lance
2007-10-01 15:58:22 UTC
Nick,

You might want to make sure no one has changed your aliases file and
make sure it isn't sending to two different group which you might be a
part of. Also make sure RANCID isn't running two times in a row.

Check your local mail queue on your rancid server for repeat emails
issue.

That is the best info I can provide given the little bit of info that
was provided.

-lance