[rancid] Rancid and cisco nexus gear
A J
2010-07-03 20:28:11 UTC
does rancid work with Nexus switches? Any special configuring I need
to do?

Does rancid work with tacacs?
Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland
2010-07-05 18:46:12 UTC
Tacacs+ works fine on Nexus, and rancid works also.
You need a priv. level for you tacacs+ user and more do not use numbers as the first character in the user name. It's unix.

/Arne
2010-07-09 12:03:43 UTC
Not sure if you received a response yet. If not then.... rancid works
with the 7K's and 5K's. I had to use a special rancid file provided by
this list. If you don't find it in the archives let me know and I can
unicast it to you.

Thanks,

Ian Stong