[rancid] filter community
slamp slamp
2007-04-25 18:07:55 UTC
I am using rancid 2.3.2a6 and when I disable filtering it doesn't seem to
work.

here is my a part of my rancid.conf file.

# FILTER_PWDS determines which passwords are filtered from configs by the
# value set (NO | YES | ALL). see rancid.conf(5).
FILTER_PWDS=NO; export FILTER_PWDS
#
# if NOCOMMSTR is set, snmp community strings will be stripped from the
configs
NOCOMMSTR=NO; export NOCOMMSTR

here is the generated config

!snmp-server community <removed> RO 98