[rancid] Setting up a new command to run on Cisco devices
Steve D. Ousley
2009-02-27 15:45:59 UTC
Hi all

Stupid question, and I'm sure someone will tell me in no time at all, but where is the option that lists commands to be run on given devices? I'm trying to set up our cisco devices to run an additional command: "sh vlan brief" but cannot for the life of me figure out where the commands are stored.

Cheers.

Steve Ousley - SO620-RIPE
Nuco Technologies Ltd
***@host-it.co.uk<mailto:***@host-it.co.uk>
www.nucotechnologies.com<http://www.nucotechnologies.com/>
Tel. 0870 165 1300

Nuco Technologies Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 04470751
Gergely Antal
Cheers.
j***@rickyninja.net