unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
If I run it via CLI (sudo su - ranciduser before running it..) it completes
correctly. Both are using the exact same clogin file as this works for a
lot of routers and other firewalls. It's just specifically the palo alto
firewalls that are failing. Suggestions on what to check or how to debug
this behavior?

#

[***@tools ~]$ /usr/local/rancid/bin/panrancid -d firewall1

executing panlogin -t 90 -c"set cli scripting-mode on;set cli pager off;set
cli configuration-output-format set;show system info;show config running"
firewall1

line: firewall1

line: spawn ssh -c 3des -x -l ranciduser firewall1

line: Password:

line: Last login: Wed May 1 12:12:57 2013 from tools.removed.com

line: ***@fw1(passive)>

line: ***@fw1(passive)>

line: ***@fw1(passive)> set ***@fw1(passive)> set cli
***@fw1(passive)> set cli scripting-mode ***@fw1(passive)>
set cli scripting-mode on

PROMPT MATCH: ***@fw1\(passive\)[#>]

HIT COMMAND:***@fw1(passive)> set ***@fw1(passive)> set cli
***@fw1(passive)> set cli scripting-mode ***@fw1(passive)>
set cli scripting-mode on

COMMAND is: set cli scripting-mode on|EatCommand

HIT COMMAND:***@fw1(passive)> set cli pager off

COMMAND is: set cli pager off|EatCommand

HIT COMMAND:***@fw1(passive)> set cli configuration-output-format set

COMMAND is: set cli configuration-output-format set|EatCommand

HIT COMMAND:***@fw1(passive)> show system info

COMMAND is: show system info|ShowInfo

In ShowInfo:: ***@fw1(passive)> show system info

HIT COMMAND:***@fw1(passive)> show config running

COMMAND is: show config running|ShowConfig

In ShowConfig: ***@fw1(passive)> show config running

line:

exiting

#